I’ve been trying out a variety of freezer meals in preparing to do a month’s worth of cooking at once. If you are following me on Facebook, you know that I did a month worth of cooking at the end of November and have been enjoying them ever since. Last week, I shared How To Prepare to Cook for a Month and so this week I’m going to start sharing some of the freezer recipes I’m enjoying.
Here’s a recipe for what I’m going to call Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake (Freezer Meal) . It was adapted from this Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti recipe.
- 16 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1 small onion chopped
- Cook spaghetti.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and stir well.
- Pour into disposable baking pan for freezing or greased 9x13 for immediate baking.
- To freeze, cover thoroughly with foil and place in freezer.
- To bake, cover and bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
This is a delicious comfort food that the whole family enjoyed. If you don’t like to use canned cream soups you can find a great substitute here.