My family is growing in size…not number, size! I have three teenage boys and a husband that are all at least 6 feet tall and all are over 200 pounds. To feed them is no small feat, and to do it without selling a kidney, well, you know…not easy either.
In an attempt to stick to my budget and feed the family, I’ve cut meat out of several meals every week. Surprisingly, we enjoyed some really delicious, simple meat-free meals and didn’t really miss the meat at all. My Simple 6 Ingredient Meat Free Meal, and Oven Baked Macaroni and Cheese are two of my favorites. But this Ranch Pesto Bake is a new one to add to the meal plan.
- 13 oz. pasta
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup pesto
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain
- Add ranch dressing, pesto, diced tomatoes, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella to pasta and combine.
- Place pasta in 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted
This recipe was adapted from Mostly Homemade Mom to fit my family’s liking. I also use high protein, high fiber pasta to make it a little healthier.