‘Tis the season for all those yummy fall recipes…YAY! Last year, I shared with you my delicious Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread which has become a big hit in my house, but this year I’ve got a new recipe for a pumpkin bread that is so moist and delicious that I am deeming it The Best Pumpkin Bread.
I am a lover of sour cream and add it to just about everything Mexican that I eat, but now I’m finding it to make a lot of my baked goods so very moist that I’m adding it to more and more of them.
That is what I think makes this pumpkin bread so good.
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar and then mix in eggs and vanilla
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and spice and then add to sugar and egg mixture
- Mix in pumpkin and sour cream until all ingredients are well combined
- Pour in greased bread pan and bake for 60 minutes or until knife inserted in comes out clean.
So enjoy all the fabulous flavors of fall and if you’re looking for a scrumptious new Pumpkin Bread recipe, be sure to give this one a try!