This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FueledForSchool #CollectiveBias
School is well underway here and the busies just got…well, you know…BUSIER! Getting all four of the kiddos up and out the door or focused on whatever they need to be focused on is no easy task! Because life doesn’t seem to be slowing down, I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes that will keep my kiddos fueled for the day AND ones they will love.
Here’s how you make this yummy on-the-go snack:
- Place two waffles in the toaster and toast until waffles are golden brown.
- When they are finished toasting, remove from toaster and spread 2 tablespoons of your favorite peanut butter on one waffle.
- Next spread 2 tablespoons of your favorite jam or jelly on top of the peanut butter.
- Cover peanut butter and jelly with remaining waffle. When you do this, the slightly melted peanut butter squishes out making it a warm, ooey gooey goodness.
- Wrap in a napkin and enjoy on the go…
My youngest son took me out on a date the other night and one of our stops was Target (he’s such a good boy!!). I grabbed my Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles while I was there. Target is handy like that (wink, wink).
We’re gonna be enjoying this easy and delicious snack many times throughout the school year!!
Be sure to check out Kellogg’s Back to School Packaging and great on-pack offers in store at Target!