I’ve been telling you all about the mess my linen closet was in.
Well, I am ecstatic to say that it is now COMPLETE!!
I cleaned off all the shelves and emptied out all my mismatched containers.
I painted the closet with Behr Sonata, ( I’m hoping to paint my bathroom that color in the near future) and painted the shelves white.
I purchased some cheap foam trim to put on the the front of the shelves.
So I’m pleased to present my finished and organized linen closet.
The bottom of the closet has some bigger boxes that I covered in burlap and lined with muslin.
These boxes, whatever the size, are so inexpensive to make and are very practical.
The other little boxes were dollar store boxes that I had in my bathroom vanity. I moved them to the closet and re-labeled them with matching labels.
I purchased new bath towels…the first time in nineteen years!! I am so excited to have new towels, I haven’t even let my family use them yet!!
Another organizational project is now complete…YAY!!! This one was a biggie for me, I’m so glad it’s done and I can enjoy the outcome.