I’ve seen SO many cute lamp transformation recently that I had the bug to do something to mine. So I did!!!
It sure was lacking zip, or cuteness, or character…so I had to change that!!
I cut strips of muslin, folded them over and sewed ’em up to give them a finished edge.
I tried to ruffle them on my sewing machine but failed miserably so I used my glue gun to ruffle them directly to the lamp shade as I went along.
I hot glued it up all around til I got to the top.
It looked pretty shabby at the top so I tied a muslin bow to the top of it.
It covered up the loose ends and added another cute touch.