Simple and Soup… two of my favorite words these days. This is a delicious 30 minute meal you’re going to want to throw together tonight.
Simple Italian Wedding Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 12 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1lb. frozen Italian meatballs
- salt and pepper
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Add meatballs and spinach and boil until meatballs are warm throughout.
- Whisk eggs and cheese in separate bowl until combined.
- While stirring the soup in a circular motion, gradually pour in the egg mixture and stir with a fork until it forms thin strands.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, garnish soup with additional Parmesan cheese.
Don’t miss out on any of my upcoming posts…Follow along!