If you know me, you know I love the sweet and salty combination. Some of my previous sweet and salty recipes are: Sweet and Salty Bunny Bait, Scrumptious Caramel Popcorn, Cracker Faddle, and Microwave Kettle Corn.
This recipe is about as easy as it gets for sweet and salty, and you may very well have all the ingredients in your cabinets now.
All you do is combine the pretzels, cinnamon sugar, and oil, and microwave them until the oil absorbs.
Then lay them out and drizzle them with melted white chocolate, if you like.
They are absolutely scrumptious!!
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- 8 oz mini pretzels
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted (optional)
- cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Mix the oil, cinnamon sugar, and mini pretzels thoroughly
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds (or until oil is absorbed)
- Lay out on wax paper and sprinkle with the extra cinnamon sugar
- Melt white chocolate and then drizzle on pretzels
- Let white chocolate harden and then serve immediately or store in an airtight container
This recipe was adapted from Oh Sweet Basil.
So, if you’re gonna try this recipe, make sure you have several people at home with you to enjoy this treat, or you may eat the entire batch before anyone gets home!