I love Saturday mornings. My Better Half is home from work, the kiddos get to sleep in, and we often enjoy something scrumptious for breakfast. It makes for a good start to the day!! 😉
One of our family favorites is Monkey Bread. It’s an oldie but a goodie that I KNOW you will enjoy!
You will need 3 cans of biscuits, white sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter.
Combine the white sugar and cinnamon in a ziploc bag.
Quarter the biscuits and shake them in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Place in greased bundt pan.
In saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar until the butter and sugar is no longer separated but thoroughly combined.
Bake and then let cool for 20 minutes before flipping the monkey bread out on a plate.
ENJOY!! I know you will!!
- 3 cans biscuits
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a gallon ziploc bag
- Quarter biscuits and shake them with the cinnamon sugar until covered
- Place quartered biscuits in greased bundt pan
- In saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar
- Stir continuously until butter and brown sugar are no longer separated
- Pour butter/sugar mixture over biscuits
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
- Cool for 20 minutes before flipping out onto a plate