We’ve just gotten back from a week of vacation. I love time away for so many reasons… from family time, to relaxation, to yummy food we don’t usually eat, vacation is always a good thing! One treat that My Better Half and I always enjoy when we are on vacation is Iced Coffee.
He is the chef on this one…came up with the recipe on his own. But, I’m always thrilled to enjoy the results!
- 1½ cups ice
- 6 cups dark coffee (chilled)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup of your favorite coffee creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until ice is smooth.
- Optional: Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is not low in fat, calories, or taste, but it is a scrumptious and refreshing treat for sure!