I’m a burger gal. I would choose a good burger over steak almost any day. Most of our burger making takes place in the Summer months when we can grill out, but I just tried out these new Homemade Sliders and I think I’ll be making them a lot this Winter.
Not only are these delicious, they are super cute, and crazy easy!!
The instructions for these are about as simple as they come.
- 1½ pounds ground meat (whatever you like...beef, turkey, venison, pork)
- ⅛ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried onions
- pinch salt
- cheese slices
- favorite burger toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, onions, and salt.
- Press meat mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully drain grease from the bottom of pan.
- For melted cheese on your burgers, top the meat with cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted completely.
- Cut meat into 12 pieces and serve on rolls with your favorite burger toppings.
- Serves 6 (2 sliders each)
They don’t look the greatest when they come out of the oven, but they taste wonderful!
Once they are on a bun and topped with your favorite burger goodies…YUM, yum!
These would be great for your family, if you have a house full of teenagers over, or if you’re getting some friends together for a football game.
They are fast, easy, and delicious!!