You know I’m into SIMPLE, FRUGAL ways to feed my family and for the most part meatless meals are more frugal than meat-filled meals.
Well, today I have one of those great meals for you and the best part is that you probably have all these ingredients on hand.
- 12-16 oz pasta (cooked)
- 1 can of Great Northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Cook pasta according to packaged instructions, drain, set aside.
- Cook garlic in olive oil over medium heat for about 30 seconds. Be careful not to overcook.
- Add spinach and cook on low for two minutes or until spinach shrinks up.
- Add beans, Parmesan cheese, and pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Serve Immediately.
So, you know the drill…If you’re looking for SIMPLE, FRUGAL, and DELICIOUS, give this recipe a try. I think you’ll love it…my family did.