My Pastor’s wife is the most hospitable person I know. She is constantly having people in her home and seems to love every minute of it. While in her home, not only do people enjoy her hospitality, they enjoy her amazing food. One of the things she makes that is a great treat, is her homemade icecream…more specifically, her Wendy’s Copycat Frosty.
I finally had to get her recipe so I could make some at home. These are so very scrumptious!! You MUST try them!
Here’s her delicious recipe:
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup (or more) chocolate syrup
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Mix together the milk, chocolate syrup, and condensed milk and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Do not over- beat. Refrigerate.
- Pour the milk mixture into icecream maker and follow icecream maker instructions.
- When Frosty is thick, remove from icecream maker and fold in whipping cream/vanilla mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy this chocolaty goodness,